This is the Corgi Commer Karrier No455
This was going to be a straight restore, then I noticed a fracture in the casting, so even after repair it would need a load of some kind.
After using some corrugated plastic sheet to make tin roofing on buildings I decided to try this out as roller shutters on the sides.
Once done and primed I only had one point that needed filling, where the repair to the casting was riveted, the shutters didn’t fit real tight so some filling was required down the sides
Once re-primed four coats of spray enamel was applied.
The base plate was painted black and the wheels re-fitted, new tyres were sourced and the base riveted back on.
Rather than decals I made some stickers for this one.